Members:Yu Sun, Lauren, Michelle
Start of the week:
End of the week:
- What are your questions/concerns/problems/goals at this point in the project?
- Learn the material, which basically means to read all the chapters and know some of the material and information that we can possibly use.
- How are you going to address your questions/concerns/problems/goals?
- Read ch. 8-10 and make outlines for each to organize the information.
- What is each team member going to do this week? Be specific.
- Every team member is going to make an outline for each chapter for themselves.
- Are you planning to "meet" outside of class this week? This could be in person or online.
- No; we're mainly going to focus on learning the info. Maybe online to talk with Michelle.
- What did each team member actually do this week? Has new information been shared with the rest of the team? Is there evidence? Be specific.
- What questions/concerns/problems/goals from the start of the week remain unresolved?
- What new questions/concerns/problems/goals do you have now?