- No more unit tests: Instead of unit tests, we will be taking a series of mock AP exams to prepare for the real thing. The mock exams will include two free response questions and 100 multiple choice questions. They will count as tests in the semester grade.
Mock Exam Dates:
- Feb 23-26
- March 30-April 1
- Daily Quizzes: There will be some sort of quiz almost every class. These quizzes will be comprehensive (meaning they can be about anything from the entire school year) and can include vocabulary, short answer, etc.
- Projects: There will be one project each quarter. These projects will count as tests (so there will be a total of four test scores for second semester).
- Final Exam: The final exam will be a mock AP exam with two free response questions and 100 multiple choice questions. It will be given April 27-29. It is 15% of the semester grade.
- AP Exam: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 12:00PM :-)
- After the AP Exam: We will continue our discovery of psychology until graduation/end of the year by analyzing some famous case studies.